Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snow Royal

Well I understand that Prince Albert the II of Monaco comes in this week. Interesting stuff. I wonder if I should extend an invitation to "Bloody Mary with the Virgin Mary" morning (insert William Shatner singing Common People here). Anyway, he is here visiting the continent for most of the month. He is going out to field camps and bases to shake babies and kiss hands. I guess you get to do that when your country signs the Antarctic Treaty.

My thoughts are disjointed today. I'm not feeling good, and my sense of humour is caught between a rock and a hard spot. Ah well.

Concordia Base called tonight. They had an aircraft crash. Not good, but from what I understand from the radio operator they are all fine. Which is good news. Though Prince Albert goes out there in a few days. I wonder how that will impact his visit. It impacts my flights for sure.

Blarg.

No comments:

Post a Comment